Remember that your audience is a sophomore undergraduate student coming to your webpage
What is the biases of the source? Finding the angle of the source we use
We are reading for a purpose
Citation is identifying where the information comes from.
Give attribution of the author for your images.
You cite so researchers can use your work and build ethos.
Discourse Community is a group of people that talks about a specific term’s (Dark jargon)
APA style are used for scientist
Secondary source -is finding data for themselves
- Try to liberate that question what does it mean to me.
- Paraphrase yourself try to come up more questions
- Books, media, newspaper, analyses assessment, arguments are parts of 2ndary sources.
- Evaluate the sources ethos of the source how credible is the source.
- Wikipedia is a Secondary source what the crowd knows
- Peer review
- Multiple points of view
- Religious studies and his culture
- Key words terms (names with key words date of birth)
- His parents or family member seeking relationships
- Final analyses what it said with our culture examples LGBT groups
Class Psd highlights 2/6
record objective facts,
artifact (ideas, memories, question
imagined scenarios or suggestions of possibilities.
As you record your objective observation of the artifact, questions and associations will come to mind, ideas and memories, imagined scenarios or suggestions of possibilities.
take pictures of your work and upload them to your blog site
generating double-sided notebook
take notes of observation
“Take notes , multimodally”
What , where , why
Seek to see beyond first impression experience
making connections between your subjective experience of the artifact and your objective rendering of it